The movie was very sad because they had people that survived they explained how they lost their family in the concentration camp it wasn't a happy life for them they lost what was important for them,also the kids from Tennessee from witwell middle school their wore respecting the people who died and the people who survived.They said that people who are different from us or from any country we should all respect the people and treat the people how we want to be treated.I felt really bad of them who did not had a great life.I felt really bad almost wanted to cry and now i know how important it is doing the pledge of united states and now i will respect who is different from me and treated them how i want to be treated.I'm glad of the students of witwell middle school they wore helping them with much honor and i know they really like the project their wore doing.I'm glad with them that's shows Passion and pledge they should be glad with their self's.
Tuesday, October 26, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
The movie was boring!
Post a Comment