BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MySpace 1.0 Layouts »

Friday, November 12, 2010

HIP HOP USHER

The book i'm reading is about usher(hip hop singer)how was his child hood and how he became famous.The thing about this book i like it tells you when he became famous and how his albums became so sailing to his fans.When he was little his mom j-pat was divorced with his father.I don't know if he know his dad or know something about him.But when he moved to i think Tennessee that's when j-pat usher's mom got re-married and had a little brother.Usher loved him allot.After he was famous and everything he was wondering why did his mom got divorced with his dad.So his fan's wore wondering the same thing,but he said that he does not care because he said"why will you love some won who was not with you when you wore little".For may opinion is true what he said because why will you love that person if you did not know him.I like his songs allot Ex:burn,DJ got us falling in love again,yeah,my boo.I like all his songs they rock.His my #1 artist of all time.Usher (Hip hop)

0 comments: