On winter break i was so happy because i did not had to go to school.I was so excited on Christmas because i was going to get cool stuff me and my family we went to my aunts house to celebrate the christmas i like it over there because is big also all the rest of the family wore over there to.I got so happy because we open our presents i got new cloths new shoes also some of my uncle's gave me money i'm just waiting to my aunts gives me money she always gives me $160 (yeah!!!!!!!!!) to i can buy me JORDANS.I got the best present ever also i bought it with my own money i bought a present for myself.I'm in my sister family plant so my phone from AT&T i got a pantech laser is a touch screen and it has a keyboard.I was so excited because my sister told me that i have everything unlimated(text,web,call).On new years eve was awesome my uncle come from Lousiana with my aunt and cousins.We had DJ awesome food also we stayed in tell 3:00am(i was tired)but it was worth it we had a great time in my winter break also i use my phone every day I get on myspacto check my messages and my friends.
Tuesday, January 4, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment