BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MySpace 1.0 Layouts »

Monday, May 16, 2011

Your Game Is Finished!

  • Your experiences working on a team (or without a team if you were alone)
  • I think I'm working better with my self.But I'm not saying that I like working with teams I like it but I just get distracted but only if my teammate(s) are focus on the lesson.
  • Something you did that you are proud of
  • I'm so proud of myself for working hard and putting effort to my game I know how to use more the flash thanks to Ms.Valdez she has helped me a lot in the whole school year.I know how to move characters,do actions stuff that are impressive.
  • Something you learned about yourself
  • I should be more confident into my self because if I don't I whon't be able to work well and learned something.I'm so confident into myself and I will for the rest of year(my whole life:))
  • Something you learned about the topic that you made your game on
  • I really hope this stuff that I did the whole school year it helps me for the rest of my life....wait it will.I can't wait for next year to learned more about flash or how to use excited things.
  • Anything else related to what you have learned in Globaloria
  • I think that some things it did and somethings not.But I think the "la mayoria" it helped me a lot.

0 comments: