My mini game is really cool.I finished all my mini game steps from 1-8 it was complicated but I got the hang of it.I love doing the mini game steps because it helps me to practices the codes.I stared with step 1 I had some problems.After 2-8 I got the hang of it and now I finish with thanks to the wiki tips.I'm more confident to use flash now that I so good at the codes.I helped like 3 or 4 students to finish at least the step(which they did).Yeah! I'm so happy that I can be better at the flash,uploading the files and correcting all errors.I'm going to be practicing more and more so I can be better at it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
I had the same thing, it was complicated at first but then I got the hang of it. I'm also confident that I can get better at flash. I really liked how you described how you did flash and how it helps you :) !
ME TOO I THING THAT THE MENI GAME HEPL ME ALOT
I KNOW HOW TO WORK THE CODES MORE
That's what I felt too when I started to use Flash
Only collision detection nd score keeping were a little bit hard
Cool me two I did something like that too
Most of the work was hard when I started too , but I got the hang of it.
Post a Comment