skip to main |
skip to sidebar
- WHO are you designing your game for? (Include the player's age, abilities, and prior knowledge of your topic.)
- For the kids that want to know about pollution and how it could affect them in the future years.My game is for 3rd graders all the way through 5th grade.
- WHAT will your game teach the player about your topic? (Be specific!)
- The pollution that is happening with the earth and how we could make it better to live in.If we don't we could be living in sicknesses,bad environment.
- WHERE does your game happen?
- Earth.
- Describe the world you will design for your game.
- Earth.
- How will this setting add to the learning experience?
- Is earth pollution so it involves it.
- HOW does your game world teach the player about your topic?
- Is teaching them by the earth pollution that is going badly.
- What happens in the world that helps the player learn?
- There's trash all over,oil spills in the oceans,bad adaptation for the animals.
- How does the player use what they learned to make something happen in the game?
- Well I have not thought about that.I know is going to be a tool that students would like to see.
- WHY is a game a better way of understanding your topic than a quiz?
- It would be a much better thing to teach because there laying games which kids like to do on there free time they'll try at to pass levels but if it was a quiz OUCH! kids won't even try to do it and get a good grade.Also it would teach kids understand better.
2 comments:
You make a good point.
I agree with you quizzes are boring and your right some kids don't even try. I can't wait to play your game I am pretty sure it's going to be cool.
Post a Comment