BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MySpace 1.0 Layouts »

Thursday, December 1, 2011

Pollution

My topic is about pollution that involves oil spills,air polluted,deforestation,and much more that could possibly affect the environment.I'm not going to involve everything that I just wrote I'm going to stay on my main topic which is Deforstation.


This issue interests me because it affects us every single day all around the world.I love learning about how could we make the earth a much better place.I love learning about what's going on in the world.I hate watching our world in a bad place.Let's think what would happen to world if we don't take care of it.....We could be living in diseases,bad weather conditions,and natural disasters. 


I want people to lean about this topic really badly because this is one of the biggest issues in the world right now.I been seeing trash,oil spills,and cutting down trees to make new buildings.I wish that we could change this to a much healthy're place for us the for the kids in the future.I really hope people could see what I'm talking about because this ain't how I want to see my earth.We could make a difference with small ideas.


This issue needs to be addressed because it's affecting us all around.We need to spread awareness so people can learn what I'm saying and explaining.

0 comments: