How could you take this real-life event and turn this into a game.
I would take the the Object and make on Flash and create a story about it even though is not gone be true . I think a better way to do this is a video clip just by putting a Meteor coming from the sky and passing Texas.
What genre would you focus on?
I think adventure because is something that you would want to learn about and experience what cause the object to come to earth.
What skill or topic would your game teach?
It would teach kids what was the distance from space all the way to earth. Also to teach the study of stars.
What would the player have to do in the game?
Discover the meteor how it is and what it does.
What would the hero of your game look like? The enemy?
None.
What type of animations or sounds would the player see and hear?
The player would see the earth surface and see the meteor coming towards it also the sound is going to be like fireworks.
What would be the title of your game?
The mystery of Star .
I created this in Flash.

0 comments:
Post a Comment