1. What did you think about the article?
It was a good reading and to learn more about what happen at the Globey Awards.Also I think he was being fair with every team talking about which was good and what other games need to improve.
2. How did it make you feel to read about your school and GLobaloria, a program that you participate in.
AWESOME!!!...Even though my team didn't make it to the Globey's we still try our best to make it.But congrats to students who won.There's still time to win a game award.
3. If your game was featured in the article, how did it make you feel? Proud, happy?
Like I said my game didn't make it, but there's still time to win.
4. If your game was not featured in the article, what would you like for the author to have said about your game?
I know he/she need to say something :).I guess he'l have to say "This group have worked hard all this year to make it here and The new 2012 Game of The School goes to the group CHIVAS.
5. Which game do you think the author should have mentioned in his article and why?
I think they should have mention my game because we have try our best and we worked hard.But it don't matter they should have mentioned the group that at least try their best.
Monday, May 21, 2012
Globey Awards Review
Posted by Guadalupe ^_> at 12:07 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment