BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MySpace 1.0 Layouts »

Wednesday, January 9, 2013

First Game Idea

http://www.texasafterviolence.org/



I have research 3 main nonprofit organizations in Austin. My main one that I would really like to work on the most is "Texas After Violence Project". I really like this organization because I would love to know about people who have experience it or going through it. I know is not easy being a situation like that , even though I had never been n one.  I do know for sure that I can be a great helper and give people advice. Right now, my friends always come to me for advice because it helps them and it works out well after words. 

Is not the same as in violence , but is similar to it.  I have seen cases,people, and much more when they are in hard situations. So I may know how to work in this organization. I have learn so many things in my life that bad and good would always come in life no matter who you are, but as long as you try to fight there's always going to be a key for the next chapter in life. There's this person name Joel Osteen his like a priest in someways. 

He always talks about how god would always help if you are willing to put effort in hard situations. There's this quote I have ever stay in my mind what he said "You have to take the good with the bad, smile when you're sad, love what you've got and remember what you had...Always forgive but never forget learn from your mistakes but never regret, people change, things go wrong just remember life goes on." My ideas for this organization are that don't ever give up. There's always a solution for except death. I would talk to the people and just give them great advice.

0 comments: