The game taught me the most was zeitgeist.The topic of this game was a soldier in back in time to stop in evil overlord.By playing this awesome game it could help me get ideas nice ideas for my game.I think this genre is good choice for creating a good learning game is because you could make you game better and get some ideas for my game.This game looks not clearly but still good you could see it sometimes.The player look good but is the graphics that are the problem.I would change the game play putting more questions from staring from easy to hard that make it interesting for students play better,and get clues what games their gone be play and difficult and challeging.I would like to learned how to be a better gamer and good graphics.
Monday, September 20, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment