You have played many video and computer games throughout your life. What are some of your favorites? What do you like about them? What do they have in common? Mine favorite game was god of war,need for speed,soccer(fifa),football(colleg football).I like all dose games cuase ther fun to play whit friends and i like them cuase you play with your favorite team and make your own cars,like them cuase you play with texas longhorns,chivas de guadalajara.
Monday, September 13, 2010
MY FAVORITE GAME
Posted by Guadalupe ^_> at 1:36 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
i like soccr
okay god of war is cool but steel don't like some the other games
Cool video you there in your blogger,I also like playing fifa saccer.What I think about hta video is that well you like soccer games.
the game is cool about the saccer is great all the players are there to win.
Post a Comment