The book i read was about this cat who gets picked by litter box to he can be a mouse trapper.Callie she was getting to old for that job so the cat narrator is going to be put to do that.Cat is inveres because he does not eat birds and he will never eat one.After words a bird name Flea she tumbled on to the head of the cat.She was so scared that she said "Eat me.......it's quicker than starving to death".The cat told her I don't eat birds I eat mouses.The bird was shocked she was surprised he did not know what to say.The characters are cat(narrator),Fleas and Callie.The setting was at the park,house,backyard.The main problem of the story it was about how the cat does not eat birds also the bird was so confused that he never met a cat who does not eat birds.I recommend this book because is funny,entertaining and crazy stuff.
Wednesday, March 23, 2011
The Flying Fleas,Callie,and Me
Posted by Guadalupe ^_> at 7:19 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment