In the 5 years i be 18 years old i be driving my car that my dad said his going to buy a Nissan Z i love that car allot i been telling my parents that i want that car and they say yes.
In the next 10 years I be in college in UT I'll be getting excellent grades.I'm going to be a football player playing for Texas longhorns.I love playing football allot also i want to be rich and have a mansion with a pole(pole house).I want to be like my favorite QB Colt McCoy and Vince young.
In the next 15 years I'm finish college and have a excellent future also I be playing for my favorite(pro)The colts because i love that team is the best but also my favorite is the browns.I be rich(really rich)have a big mansion but i will give allot of money to the poor children........

0 comments:
Post a Comment