I feel so great this year so far because is gone be my last year and then I'm of to Austin High. I'm gone make this year the best year I ever had at this school. I have stared the school year excellent because my grades are much more higher then last year's grades.In the subjects that I wasn't that good in.This year has new teachers and a principal.Some are cool and some are just annoying. The principal is cool, but for my perspective I want Ms.Rocha back. Just saying. Like I said I'm gone make the best of it with my friends. The excited it part most of all my friends are going to Austin High.
The most positive things I have experienced my grades are much more higher then I expect it. We have a gym now thank god because I hate it to be outside in the hot or in the cold. Now we got Ai-ci and that's the best thing this school could have.
I think I have face like 2 or 3 challenges at this new school because since is a bigger school then the other one. I have got lost at the begging of the school. I have got confuse because there was only certain ways we could go to our classes.

0 comments:
Post a Comment