Well, I have played a lot of games that are not similar to this games. Some games gave me some ideas to do for this years game. I would like to be nominated for the Globe's this year.Since this is my last year at this school. Anyhow I would like to get more ideas by playing other students games. I don't really know what I'm gone do this year. Even though last years was a good game.I could probably do it better. The game that I really liked from Playing to learn part 1 was the game named Temporal Taxonomy. I like it because it had some good graphics, ideas and much more. I could tell they took their time to make their game best as possible. Except the main topic was pretty boring , but for the most part I liked was the ideas.
Tuesday, September 25, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment