BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MySpace 1.0 Layouts »

Monday, November 5, 2012

Add Game Ingredients

I had a few problems with the codes because I didn't know how to really work them. Also it took me sometime to figure out what was wrong with the codes and why weren't they working. I had to figure out how to combines codes with other codes so they can work. I need more practice in my codes because I didn't do this all on my own I had a friend that help me out. The game work perfect now , but I feel like I didn't do the majority of the work. I did background music which was the easiest one for me. It was not hard as it seemed. The song I put on is Written in the stars by Tinie Tempah. I pick this song because it goes with my game and it involves the word stars.

0 comments: