The game I created was not easy for me it took me sometime to get all the codes and seeing what I could do better. I had to spend so much time in my game design beacuse I had to see what was gone go well with it and try new things that I haven't done. My game I choose stars because it I wanted to do outer space. I have not done a issue game about sicence related that has to do in the solar system. I really hope they would like my game. My game is not gone teach nothing about the solar system or about the stars. I thought about so many things that I could have done to put information about my game , but I run out of time. Research that I did was just going to play other games that had the same topic as mines. Just to give me some ideas how to create my game. Which it did help me a lot. What I learn about my topic was that it wasn't easy to do in a couple of weeks because I had to create the planets and put details in the solar system. My ideas that I had and the ideas that I got from other games werenot similar or different. So I couldn't decide which was best so I combined them. The game ingredients help my game a lot because I know what I was suppose and create the game I was getting in my head. The timer and scores were the ones that gave me a hard time. My hardest part about creating my game was the codes because I had issues that codes sometimes you had to combined them and others were tricky.
Tuesday, November 27, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment