To be honest both games were just amazing with the graphics and they know what their main idea was. My favorite one was the Most Effective that I choose because it had so great detail and I learn somethings about the BP oil spill that led at least 4 at danger. The game was call Final Countdown. It was about racing and after the race you'll go to the next state. At the background of it it tells you the most important thing that affects them badly. Now for the Least effective game was not that great , but the graphics were just great. The game had to do with you being born and you're creating you're self . I guess it had to do with educational stuff. The bad thing about this game was that you had to keep going with a email , but it was just to much work having going back and forth. People just want to play games not putting more things. Both games were still good tho.
Monday, December 3, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment