BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MySpace 1.0 Layouts »

Friday, April 8, 2011

Game Progress Reflection

Did you learn how to do something new in Flash?
I got to learned how to do more stuff on Flash by adding buttons.I learned much about it.I think I'm doing better in flash than last time.

Did you create a really cool drawing?
YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I got to do AWESOME DRAWING'S in flash with my partner Manuel

Were you able to help someone else out on their game?
Not really because I was so carry away with my game designing.I think that if I did helped them I whon't do a good.

What was the biggest challenge you faced while working on your game this week?
How to move the characters the way I want to do(up,down,side to side do crazy stuff)Even do I did put it its not that great.

How do you feel about what you have done?
I feel that I did a AWESOME  job with my parthner Manuel.We feel confident that we did a great job.
 
Are you proud of what you have accomplished or frustrated because of something you haven't figured out yet?
Well not really except the buttons I figuered it out easy(looking at a video):)I'm going to try how to do more and better stuff for my game desing.

I'M LUPE AND I'M AWESOME
LOL;)

0 comments: