BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MySpace 1.0 Layouts »

Thursday, April 7, 2011

A Visit From the President

Our 44th president Barack Obama visit a school name TechBoston Academy.He talk with them how they are failing their grades so Obama tolled them how not to give up on anything also he said that WE  ALL HAVE OPPORTUNITY TO BE SOMEONE IN LIFE.We all have the chance to make a AWESOME FUTURE FOR US.I a greed with Obama what he said that's what I'm going to do finishe school and college so i can i have a great future.


Dear president Obama can u come to our school because is a great school we love this school famouse people come like Paul Wall he came to our school I was so happy that he came.I wish you can come to our school because our school is berly staring reconising  this school opend 2009 and I tolled my friends about this school they stared loving it but if you came I know that we will reconised easlie.I''m so glad that your our president.


By Guadalupe Garcia.

0 comments: