BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MySpace 1.0 Layouts »

Monday, April 11, 2011

Playing Games to Get Ideas

Does the game have a way to keep score? Does it have a timer?Well,not all the games that I play have timer but they do have keeping score.I think that I'm going to put timer and a score board because is much easier.

Are there some interesting sound effects or other effects? I don't really know because they are different sound's effects which I don't like but is interesting for the games.

Are there platforms and a scrolling background?
Well some are representing the game and others don't represent the game I think if it does not present the game idea it was for fun which does not make sense

How did the game developers do this? Is good they have what I wish I had on my game idea,,they have some great ideas
they had a long time doing this I can berly do this.

How will you do this? I think i have a great idea now for my game in flash because after playing all does games my senses came to me that this is a good thing for my game.

Which tutorial or section on the wiki will help you do this in your game?I'm guessing that if we look at more game ideas on web we could learned more and more how to make excellent progress for our game.

0 comments: