Game Actions are usually have characters fighting,violent and special abilities and much more.Examples are:Call of Duty,Superman,batman,GTA(Grand theft auto),wrestling games,and God of war.Action games usually require fast reflexes and timing to overcome challenges and often (but not always) include combat as a main theme.
1.Game that taught me a new educational skill or gave information on a subject:
Well it didn't thought me anything,but I would tell you that they worked hard on it.
2.Game that taught me about a new or existing social issue:No it just had good graphics that the students worked I could tell very hard.
3.Game I liked best:Call of Duty,batman and there's a lot more games that I like.
4.What happens in the game: Is just about this soldiers standing and your this person that needs to jump and get the person that is in danger.Is really boring but they worked hard on it.
5.How do you play it:The arrows are for to move.R is to start over.M to use the map.SPACE is for jumping.
Thursday, October 6, 2011
Playing to Learn, Genre: Action
Posted by Guadalupe ^_> at 11:22 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment