The adventure games are so fun.Because it has tricky things in the game also is easy(some are).I think that is not fun as other games like actions,racing,or shooting because the adventure don't have the same skills as other games.The point of the game would be for the player to conquer that skill or take on any challenge.\
1. The game or games that taught me a new educational skill or gave information on a subject:
Super Chick sisters is awesome because is like Mario brothers which also they come out in the game.
2. The game or games that taught me about a new or existing social issue:That I should start playing more the adventure games because there interesting to play.Also is funny well it depends what game you are playing.
3. The game or games I liked best:
Ummm...well I like more action games.So I have to go with action games.
Ummm...well I like more action games.So I have to go with action games.
4. What happens in the game or games:
The super chick sisters happen that you have to save the prince from the evil Ronald McDonald .
The super chick sisters happen that you have to save the prince from the evil Ronald McDonald .
5. How you play the game or games:
Well it don't say.But the game is just like the mario games.So basically if you know how to play mario(which you do)you can play super chick sisters.
Well it don't say.But the game is just like the mario games.So basically if you know how to play mario(which you do)you can play super chick sisters.

0 comments:
Post a Comment