The sports and the racing event normally have soccer,football, NASCAR,and much more.I think sports are the most popular games ever.
1. The Game that taught me a new skill or subject:Gravity
2. The Game that taught me information about a new or existing social issue:
I like the game gravity because it involves math with cool things in it to make it fun.
3. The game or games that I liked the best:
FIFA'S and football.
4. What happens in the game or games:
You play soccer with your favorite teams or football is the same.
5. How you play the game or games:
You just play like other teams,but is on ps3,xbox 360.
Tuesday, October 18, 2011
Playing to Learn, Genre: Sports & Racing
Posted by Guadalupe ^_> at 10:29 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
My favorite games are FIFA and car games.
Post a Comment